- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
- 20 min drive
- Canadian National Vimy Memorial
- 22 min drive
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- 25 min drive
- Lille (LIL-Lesquin)
- 40 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Bethune, Citotel B Hotel is near a train station. Local landmarks include Notre Dame de Lorette National Cemetery and Canadian National Vimy Memorial, and travelers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Louvre-Lens.
- Louvre-Lens - 20 min drive
- Canadian National Vimy Memorial - 22 min drive
- Grand Place - 23 min drive
- Notre Dame Cathedral - 25 min drive
- Arras War Cemetery - 26 min drive
- Arras Bethune Station - 1 min walk
- Lille (LIL-Lesquin) - 40 min drive
- Au Depart – Serves dinner.
About this property
Citotel B Hotel
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Okay for a one night stopover
We booked a family room for four, which showed on Expedia to have beds for four. When we arrived they either had no such room in the hotel or none available. They honoured the price and gave us two separate rooms. One smelled of stale smoke, so they gave us another with no issue. It is an old hotel with sloping floors but the rooms have been decorated in a modern style. Everything was in good condition and worked fine. The restaurant was closed when we arrived late, it they brought us a meal to our room and it was good. Breakfast was very good. It is directly opposite the train station so not a quiet spot, and not really a part of town to want to spend any time. Fine for a stopover.