- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the business district and near a metro station, The Bethesdan Hotel, Tapestry Collection by Hilton is in an area with good shopping. Washington National Cathedral and White House are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit CityCenterDC and Union Station Shopping Center. Check out an event or a game at Capital One Arena, and consider making time for Smithsonian's National Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Bethesda Center Station is 9 minutes by foot and Medical Center Station is 13 minutes.
- Bethesda Center Station - 9 min walk
- Rockville Station - 12 min drive
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 19 min drive
- Leo & Liv – Serves breakfast, brunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- Leo & Go – Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Open 24 hours.
- BFD (But First Drinks) – Restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner and light fare daily, happy hour available.
About this property
The Bethesdan Hotel, Tapestry Collection by Hilton
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
The staff was nice but there wasn't hot water in our room. After 4 cold showers, we moved to another room. For our trouble, they gave us one voucher for breakfast. We had to go back and request a second voucher since there were two of us staying in the room. As a policy, they charge the credit card an additional $50/day for incidentals. The card is then refunded 7-10 days after checkout for the remaining amount. I stay in hotels 30-40 days per year and never had a $50/day hold charge for incidentals charged to my card. During check-in, they didn't ask for our rewards number. I tried to call Hilton twice to resolve but after a long hold period, the call was disconnected. I rarely stay in Hiltons and didn't bother to try again. I don't need to stay again.