- Batumi University
- 4 min walk
- 6 May Park
- 6 min walk
- Europe Square
- 8 min walk
- Batumi (BUS)
- 8 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Batumi, Sheraton Batumi Hotel is in the city center and by the sea. 6 May Park and Port of Batumi are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Batumi Beach and Borçka Karagöl Nature Park. Batumi Dolphinarium and Batumi Botanical Garden are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the nightlife.
- Batumi Beach - 3 min walk
- Batumi University - 4 min walk
- 6 May Park - 6 min walk
- Europe Square - 8 min walk
- Batumi Dolphinarium - 10 min walk
- Batumi (BUS) - 8 min drive
- 360 Sky Bar & Restaurant – Ocean-view restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Sunflower Restaurant – Restaurant offering regional cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Jasmine Lounge Bar – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Lobby Bar – Lobby lounge. Serves brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
About this property
Sheraton Batumi Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort