- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Shaw Center for the Arts
- 2 min walk
- Old State Capitol
- 2 min walk
- Louisiana Art and Science Museum
- 3 min walk
- Baton Rouge, LA (BTR-Baton Rouge Metropolitan)
- 10 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Baton Rouge, Hotel Indigo Baton Rouge Downtown is in the business district. Baton Rouge River Center and Shaw Center for the Arts are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Blue Bayou Waterpark and Mike the Tiger Habitat. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Tiger Stadium or Bernie Moore Track Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Shaw Center for the Arts - 2 min walk
- Old State Capitol - 2 min walk
- Louisiana Art and Science Museum - 3 min walk
- The Old Governor's Mansion - 7 min walk
- Baton Rouge River Center - 8 min walk
- Baton Rouge, LA (BTR-Baton Rouge Metropolitan) - 10 min drive
- King Bar and Bistro – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and dinner.
About this property
Hotel Indigo Baton Rouge Downtown
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Going Beyond the Call of Duty
Everyone was front and center to make my stay comfortable so I could achieve all the things I needed to accomplish. They moved me to a different room when I asked and brought up the new keys and helped me move without having to go back to the front desk. I had lots of printing to do for an early morning meeting, and guest services stayed until after 11 and printed everything very professionally and delivered each segment of printing right to my room. I would not have had the successful meeting without the team at Hotel Indigo.