- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
- Belle of Baton Rouge Casino
- 5 min drive
- Howard Wilkinson Bridge
- 5 min drive
- Louisiana Art and Science Museum
- 9 min drive
- Baton Rouge, LA (BTR-Baton Rouge Metropolitan)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Port Allen, Best Western Magnolia Manor is in the city center and near a metro station. Greater Baton Rouge Port and Howard Wilkinson Bridge are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at LSU Ticket Office and Howell Park Golf Course. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Tiger Stadium or Bernie Moore Track Stadium.
- Belle of Baton Rouge Casino - 5 min drive
- Howard Wilkinson Bridge - 5 min drive
- Old State Capitol - 6 min drive
- Shaw Center for the Arts - 6 min drive
- Louisiana Art and Science Museum - 9 min drive
- Baton Rouge, LA (BTR-Baton Rouge Metropolitan) - 13 min drive
- Shoneys Inn – Restaurant offering American cuisine.
About this property
Best Western Magnolia Manor
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Don't waste your money
Don't waste your money this place is terrible, very old, dirty, and stinks. Mold smell is everywhere and makes breathing and sleeping hard. The toilet was clogged only after one use and the maintenance came and opened the toilet without cleaning the seat, they came back upon my request. This was the worst hotel experience I've ever had. I paid $57 per night but honestly even $10 per night is a lot for this place.