- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Palm Island Indoor Waterpark
- 18 min walk
- Batavia Downs Casino
- 3 min drive
- Six Flags Darien Lake
- 22 min drive
- Rochester, NY (ROC-Greater Rochester Intl.)
- 35 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Batavia, Hampton Inn Batavia is in a shopping district and near the airport. Le Roy House and Orleans County Courthouse Historic District are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Darien Lakes State Park and Horseshoe Lake.
- Palm Island Indoor Waterpark - 18 min walk
- Batavia Downs Casino - 3 min drive
- Six Flags Darien Lake - 22 min drive
- Akron Falls Park - 26 min drive
- Darien Lakes State Park - 27 min drive
- Rochester, NY (ROC-Greater Rochester Intl.) - 35 min drive
About this property
Hampton Inn Batavia
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
This is the halfway point on a regular drive we've been doing for years. It used to be a nice place. Now it has become dingy and worn out. Original room smelled like cigarettes and the carpet was torn, stained, and threadbare. Staff was nice about moving us, but the only thing available was set up to accommodate a wheelchair, so the shower was at floor level. A highly partisan and somewhat questionable "news" channel was blasting away in the dining area over breakfast --in the middle of impeachment hearings-- making several guests noticeably uncomfortable. Stayed at a different chain hotel in Rochester on the way back in a much nicer room for about $50 less. Won't be staying here again until they choose to stop maxing-out on price without investing in upkeep.