- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Birdsacre Sanctuary
- 3 min drive
- L.L. Bean Shopping Outlet
- 4 min drive
- Downeast Scenic Railroad
- 6 min drive
- Bangor, ME (BGR-Bangor Intl.)
- 47 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-16. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Hancock, White Birches Motel is in the business district and by the ocean. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Acadia National Park and Birdsacre Sanctuary, while Atlantic Art Glass and Grand Theatre are cultural highlights. Wild Acadia Fun Park and Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf are also worth visiting.
- Birdsacre Sanctuary - 3 min drive
- L.L. Bean Shopping Outlet - 4 min drive
- Grand Theatre - 5 min drive
- Ellsworth City Hall - 6 min drive
- Downeast Scenic Railroad - 6 min drive
- Bar Harbor, ME (BHB-Hancock County - Bar Harbor) - 15 min drive
About this property
White Birches Motel
Food and drink
we received our receipt for 167$, but expidea billed our credit card 211$ never again expidia.