- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- St. Saviour's Church
- 4 min walk
- Bar Harbor Historical Society
- 4 min walk
- Village Green
- 6 min walk
- Bar Harbor, ME (BHB-Hancock County - Bar Harbor)
- 21 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Bar Harbor, The Inn on Mount Desert is in the city center. St. Saviour's Church and West Street Historic District are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Acadia National Park and Village Green. Bar Harbor Whale Watching and Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- St. Saviour's Church - 4 min walk
- Bar Harbor Historical Society - 4 min walk
- Village Green - 6 min walk
- Criterion Theater - 8 min walk
- Bar Harbor Whale Museum - 10 min walk
- Bar Harbor, ME (BHB-Hancock County - Bar Harbor) - 21 min drive
About this property
The Inn on Mount Desert
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I hardly write reviews but must leave a quick one for this stay. Thumbs up all the way! I had originall booked for one night but ended up extending a trip for another day just because of this wonderful cozy place. When one visits Bar Harbor/Acadia National Park, he/she/they should choose this place for comfortable stay. You won't regret!