The lady is very nice. The property need more utencils and better courtines.
- Bar Harbor, ME (BHB-Hancock County - Bar Harbor)
- 2 min drive
- Mount Desert Island Oceanarium
- 4 min drive
- Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf
- 11 min drive
- Birdsacre Sanctuary
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Mount Desert Island Oceanarium - 4 min drive
- Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf - 11 min drive
- Birdsacre Sanctuary - 12 min drive
- Maine Granite Industry Museum - 13 min drive
- L.L. Bean Shopping Outlet - 13 min drive
- Bar Harbor, ME (BHB-Hancock County - Bar Harbor) - 2 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Leona's Motel Trenton
- Leona's Trenton
- Leona's Motel Motel
- Leona's Motel Trenton
- Leona's Motel Motel Trenton
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Airport shuttle at scheduled times
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea in common area(s)
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- BBQ grill(s)
- Picnic area
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Designated smoking areas
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
Nearby things to do
- Hiking/biking trails
- Mountain biking
- Rock climbing
Room was clean and affordable, but was missing some elements: - no hooks for towels - no info sheet on wifi info or property amenities - no ice on property - showerhead didn’t have good pressure and switch between shower and faucet became stuck, so couldn’t switch between the two - housekeeping stopped by and replaced the towels but didn’t take the trash or provide more soap beyond the tiny bar included on Day 1 - proprietors weren’t very personable - location loud due to noise from nearby highway