- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Agamont Park
- 2 min drive
- Bar Harbor Whale Museum
- 2 min drive
- Bar Harbor Whale Watching
- 3 min drive
- Bar Harbor, ME (BHB-Hancock County - Bar Harbor)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-16. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Bar Harbor, Atlantic Oceanside Hotel & Conference Center is in the city center and on the waterfront. George B. Dorr Museum of Natural History and Bar Harbor Whale Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Bar Harbor Whale Watching and Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf.
- St. Saviour's Church - 2 min drive
- Agamont Park - 2 min drive
- Bar Harbor Whale Museum - 2 min drive
- Bar Harbor Whale Watching - 3 min drive
- Shore Path - 3 min drive
- Bangor, ME (BGR-Bangor Intl.) - 74 min drive
- Bistro on Eden – Ocean-view restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner and light fare on select days, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Atlantic Oceanside Hotel & Conference Center
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
What a great find!! Wonderful property - great and responsive staff. Made the two night trip super enjoyable and we will return!!!