- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness
- L.L. Bean Shopping Outlet
- 3 min walk
- Hulls Cove Visitor Center
- 6 min walk
- Indian Point
- 18 min walk
- Bar Harbor, ME (BHB-Hancock County - Bar Harbor)
- 14 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Ellsworth, Atlantic Coast Inn is in the city center. Downeast Scenic Railroad and Ellsworth Congregational Church are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Wild Acadia Fun Park and Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf.
- L.L. Bean Shopping Outlet - 3 min walk
- Hulls Cove Visitor Center - 6 min walk
- Birdsacre Sanctuary - 12 min walk
- Downeast Scenic Railroad - 13 min walk
- Indian Point - 18 min walk
- Bar Harbor, ME (BHB-Hancock County - Bar Harbor) - 14 min drive
About this property
Atlantic Coast Inn
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It was a good location, near a lot of things. The beds were clean and comfortable and the bathrooms were nice. It would be nice if the rooms had: a phone, an iron and lotion in the bathroom.