- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Banff National Park Information Centre
- 3 min drive
- Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity
- 7 min drive
- Tunnel Mountain
- 8 min drive
- Banff, AB (YBA)
- 10 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Tunnel Mountain Resort is located in Banff. Upper Hot Springs and Mount Norquay Ski Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Tunnel Mountain and Banff Gondola. Our guests love the lodge's quiet location.
- Banff National Park Information Centre - 3 min drive
- Banff Lake Louise Tourism Bureau - 3 min drive
- Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity - 7 min drive
- Tunnel Mountain - 8 min drive
- Banff Springs Golf Club - 10 min drive
- Banff Station - 3 min drive
- Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) - 94 min drive
About this property
Tunnel Mountain Resort
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We stayed in a mountain cabin. It was a separate building but is located very close to other buildings. I guess I expected for the price that it would be more of a secluded cabin. It is literally off the parking lot crammed in between rows of other buildings. However, the place was clean and the beds were very comfortable and had great pillows! I don’t have anything negative to say about the inside of the unit itself. We didn’t use any of the amenities for the resort so I can’t comment on them.