- Banff National Park Information Centre
- 11 min walk
- Banff Lake Louise Tourism Bureau
- 11 min walk
- Banff, AB (YBA)
- 8 min drive
- Tunnel Mountain
- 10 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Banff Caribou Lodge and Spa is in an area with great shopping. Upper Hot Springs and Mount Norquay Ski Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Tunnel Mountain and Banff Gondola.
- Banff National Park Information Centre - 11 min walk
- Banff Lake Louise Tourism Bureau - 11 min walk
- Banff Legacy Trail - 14 min walk
- Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity - 16 min walk
- Tunnel Mountain - 10 min drive
- Banff Station - 17 min walk
- Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) - 92 min drive
About this property
Banff Caribou Lodge and Spa
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
Good location and ambiance. Massages were good; however the steam room in the spa was inoperative and we were not informed when booking the massage or later . The chlorine level in the hot tub/pool made our eyes burn and we had to leave after 5 minutes. Neither the Spa staff or front desk staff took any responsibility or offered apologies or compensation. Poor customer service skills. The condition of the pool and level of chlorine raised my concerns over what created the need over the long weekend before we arrived. I’ve stayed before and never experienced these problems.