- Liked: Cleanliness
- Baltimore Convention Center
- 5 min walk
- Hippodrome Theatre
- 6 min walk
- Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina
- 8 min walk
- Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall)
- 15 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Baltimore, Lord Baltimore Hotel is in the city center and near a metro station. Hippodrome Theatre and Baltimore Museum of Art are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include National Aquarium in Baltimore and Maryland Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Oriole Park at Camden Yards or M&T Bank Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Baltimore Convention Center - 5 min walk
- Hippodrome Theatre - 6 min walk
- Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina - 8 min walk
- Power Plant Live - 10 min walk
- USS Constellation - 1 min drive
- Charles Center Station - 1 min walk
- Baltimore Penn Station - 3 min drive
- Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall) - 20 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- LB Bakery – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- LB SkyBar – Restaurant with a bar. Open on select days.
About this property
Lord Baltimore Hotel
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
The main lobby (see photo) is great. The room was not great. I was on the 11th floor and never had hot water, if I let the water run for 10 minutes it was lukewarm. The TV was a problem, I could not get it to turn on or turn off, I called the front desk who would sent a maintenance man to turn it on or off. Restaurant was mediocre. The staff at the hotel were great but I would not recommend staying here.