Beautiful, comfortable home on a huge lot with chickens, a turkey, and cats. Many birdfeeders brought loads of beautiful birds. Wonderful to watch all of the critters and nature around us. Very comfortable beds and very quiet. This is a very unique property. Loved it and would definitely stay again.
- Deep Eddy Vodka Distillery
- 3 min drive
- Jump Wild
- 5 min drive
- Sunrise Exotic Ranch
- 5 min drive
- Austin, TX (AUS-Austin-Bergstrom Intl.)
- 33 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Deep Eddy Vodka Distillery - 3 min drive
- Jump Wild - 5 min drive
- Sunrise Exotic Ranch - 5 min drive
- Bannockburn Baptist Church - 5 min drive
- Bell Springs Winery - 7 min drive
- Austin, TX (AUS-Austin-Bergstrom Intl.) - 33 min drive
About this property
Downtown Dripping Springs Stone Farmhouse
Guests are sure to enjoy a memorable vacation in this fully furnished, 3 bedroom/1 bath house. The space contains a queen size bed, 2 full size beds, as well as a trundle bed, & sofa sleeper comfortably sleeping up to 6 adults. The living room is furnished with TV and sofa. The house is perfect for a comfy stay as it is equipped with fully supplied kitchen, dining room & breakfast nook, washer/dryer, full bathroom with shower & tub, and plenty of spaces to kick back and relax. Located near downtown, guests can enjoy an afternoon of fun activities and later a quick stroll to dance halls, bars, and restaurants. Spend the day away, enjoying nearby attractions such as Pedernales Falls, Hamilton Pool, Blue Hole, Blanco State Park, Fredricksburg, TX, wineries, breweries, and distilleries and tours.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Downtown Dripping Springs Stone Farmhouse House
- Dripping Springs Stone Farmho
- Downtown Dripping Springs Stone Farmhouse Dripping Springs
- Downtown Dripping Springs Stone Farmhouse Private vacation home
1 double bed, 1 twin/single bed
1 double bed
1 queen bed
Other sleeping area 1
1 sleep sofa/futon
- Internet access
Parking and transportation
- Onsite parking
- Crib/infant bed available
- Coffee/tea maker
- 3 bedrooms
- Bed sheets provided
- Sofa bed
- 1 bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer
- Towels provided
- Living room
- Dining room
- TV with cable/satellite service
- DVD player
- Washing machine and dryer
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Iron/ironing board
- In the city center
Things to do
- Hiking/biking trails and mountain biking nearby
- Sleeps 8
- Unit size: 1600 sq ft (149 sq m)
Nearby things to do
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
The property was awesome. Loved the animals and the back yard was super child friendly.
It was clean and had everything we needed. Easy to access from the main road. Child friendly and comfortable. Would stay again. Thank you!!