Get an overview of this hotel 4-star suburban hotel, walk to Perimeter Mall
When you stay at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter in Dunwoody, you'll be in the business district, a 1-minute drive from Perimeter Mall and 9 minutes from Lenox Square.
This 4-star hotel is 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from Cumberland Mall and 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from SunTrust Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 275 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 2.00 mi.
Enjoy Cajun/Creole cuisine at Portico Global Cuisine, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Dunwoody? This hotel has facilities measuring 3885 square feet (361 square meters), including conference space. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter
Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center. Event facilities measuring 3885 square feet (361 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. An area shuttle within 2.00 mi, a shopping center shuttle, and a train station pick-up service are complimentary for guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge), along with a car charging station.
Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Bar/lounge 1
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Fitness facilities
- Free train station drop-off
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Electric car charging station
- Coffee shop or café
- Free pool cabanas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool 1
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 361
- Free area shuttle
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 3885
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- Pool umbrellas
- Free train station pickup
- Total number of rooms - 275
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Snack bar/deli
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Pillowtop mattress
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms -
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LCD TV
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
Portico Global Cuisine - This restaurant specializes in Cajun/Creole cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 150 per pet, per stay, plus a one-time cleaning fee of USD 100
- Dogs only
- Up to 40 lbs
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 14 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per pet, per stay plus USD 100 one-time cleaning fee
- Late check-out fee: USD 100 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Meridien Atlanta Perimeter
- Meridien Hotel Perimeter Atlanta
- Meridien Atlanta Perimeter Hotel
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The seasonal pool will be open from May to September. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.