- Perimeter Mall
- 7 min walk
- Legoland Discovery Center
- 11 min drive
- Lenox Square
- 13 min drive
- Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.)
- 32 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the business district and near a metro station, Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter is in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Atlanta Botanical Garden and Piedmont Park, while Legoland Discovery Center and Atlanta History Center are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at SunTrust Park, or consider Coca-Cola Roxy Theater for a night out.
- Perimeter Mall - 7 min walk
- Legoland Discovery Center - 11 min drive
- Lenox Square - 13 min drive
- Cobb Galleria Centre - 14 min drive
- SunTrust Park - 16 min drive
- Dunwoody Station - 14 min walk
- Atlanta Peachtree Station - 17 min drive
- Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.) - 32 min drive
- Portico Global Cuisine – Restaurant with a bar offering Cajun/Creole cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
About this property
Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service
horrible house keeping service
house keeoing service horrible..... i had to ask for it after 1500 every day.... and after they made the room, not good quality.... they left the trash in the trash cans, didnt clean properly, etc... very very bad.