- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Hocking Hills Regional Welcome Center
- 10 min walk
- Hocking Hills Craft Mall
- 3 min drive
- Adventure Golf at Rempel's Grove
- 3 min drive
- Athens, OH (ATO-Ohio University)
- 45 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Logan, Holiday Inn Express Logan is in a rural location. R Adventure Park and Brass Ring Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Hocking Hills Craft Mall and Logan Antique Mall. Adventure Golf at Rempel's Grove and Columbus Washboard Factory are also worth visiting.
- Hocking Hills Regional Welcome Center - 10 min walk
- Hocking Hills Craft Mall - 3 min drive
- Adventure Golf at Rempel's Grove - 3 min drive
- Logan Antique Mall - 3 min drive
- Lake Logan State Park - 5 min drive
- Columbus, OH (CMH-John Glenn Columbus Intl.) - 55 min drive
About this property
Holiday Inn Express Logan
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Amenities
When I chose this hotel it said there was a bar open every evening and a restaurant. I even called the hotel directly to make sure the bar and restaurant would be open during my stay..was told it would be. Was told the “restaurant is always open”. I booked this because I drove from FL to Ohio to spend xmas with my daughter and her fiance. We were going to stay at the hotel and eat xmas dinner/have drinks in the restaurant/bar. After checking in, I was told they decided not to open the bar or restaurant because not many people checked in to the hotel. What??? You cannot close things after advertising you have them. Nothing else was open so you guys officially ruined my xmas with my daughter. I was NOT happy. At least the hotel employees were nice and apologized. It didnt fix my xmas with my daughter though. We would have just stayed at her apt.