- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Hocking Hills Regional Welcome Center
- 2 min drive
- Hocking Hills Craft Mall
- 3 min drive
- Lake Logan State Park
- 8 min drive
- Athens, OH (ATO-Ohio University)
- 46 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Hocking Hills Inn is located in Logan. Paul A. Johnson Pencil Sharpener Museum and Hocking House are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Hocking Hills Craft Mall and Logan Antique Mall. Adventure Golf at Rempel's Grove and Columbus Washboard Factory are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the guest house's location for the sightseeing.
- Hocking Hills Regional Welcome Center - 2 min drive
- Hocking Hills Craft Mall - 3 min drive
- Logan Antique Mall - 3 min drive
- Hocking House - 4 min drive
- Lake Logan State Park - 8 min drive
- Columbus, OH (CMH-John Glenn Columbus Intl.) - 55 min drive
About this property
Hocking Hills Inn
Food and drink
Only coffee and snacks for 1 day. For a 3 day stay. No kleenex/ tissue. Only Netflix. Could not check on weather or news. Very small lounge area. Located at busy intersection of highway. Window air cond. Sheets kept coming off bed during the night. It was very clean.