The property was exactly like the photos and it was in the perfect location.
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National)
- 3 min drive
- 4 min drive
- Jefferson Memorial
- 4 min drive
- Arlington National Cemetery
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Tomb of the Unknown Soldier - 3 min drive
- Pentagon - 4 min drive
- Jefferson Memorial - 4 min drive
- Korean War Veterans Memorial - 5 min drive
- Arlington National Cemetery - 8 min drive
- Crystal City Station - 3 min walk
- Washington Union Station - 6 min drive
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 3 min drive
About this property
Global Luxury Suites at Crystal City Shops
An outdoor pool, a 24-hour health club, and a rooftop terrace are available at this smoke-free apartment building. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a seasonal outdoor pool, a business center, and a meeting room are onsite. Each apartment provides a kitchen with a refrigerator, an oven, a stovetop, and a microwave. Guests can appreciate conveniences like a washer/dryer and a living room, and other amenities include free WiFi and a dining area.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 175.0 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 175.0 per stay.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 250 per pet, per stay
- 2 per room
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 21 per day
- Pet fee: USD 250 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 175.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 175.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Luxury Apartments Crystal City Apartment Arlington
- Luxury Apartments Crystal City Apartment
- Luxury Apartments Crystal City Arlington
- Luxury Apartments Crystal City
- Global Luxury Suites Crystal City Apartment Arlington
- Global Luxury Suites Crystal City Apartment
- Global Luxury Suites Crystal City Arlington
- Global Luxury Suites Crystal City
- Global Luxury Suites at Crystal City Shops Apartment
- Global Luxury Suites at Crystal City Shops Arlington
- Global Luxury Suites at Crystal City Shops Apartment Arlington
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Self parking: USD 21 per day
- Cribs (infant beds): USD 175.0 per stay
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Rollaway/extra beds: USD 175.0 per stay
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free toiletries
- Living room
- Dining room
- Rooftop terrace
- Barbecue grill
- 1 meeting room
- Business center
- Air conditioning
- USD 250 per pet per stay
- 2 per room
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Concierge services
- Free bottled water
- Near a metro station
- 2 rooms
Nearby things to do
Actually I booked this place and check in from Expedia said 3pm. When I arrived at the lobby, the lady at the front desk was very rude and dismissive. She was like “this place is not a hotel, go back to who you booked this place with”. I had to check out myself to see if I wasn’t dressed appropriately or what. I have never been dismissed like this in my life. If you are going here, you have to be ready for anything. After I left, I called to speak to a manager and the same lady picked up and rudely told me no manager would take my call. When I called the property managers with the direct number from Expedia, seeking a refund since their unit was not available as they suggested, I was told there are no refunds. At this time, I am about to dispute the charge with my credit card company. This is a totally bad idea. However, I think if you plan your day when the lady at the desk won’t be working there, and know ahead of time this is like renting an apartment, and lastly that it’s roughly $200 and no refunds, then you wouldnt be shocked like myself and may actually enjoy the place after waiting in the cold on the street (unless off course you arrive at 4pm disregarding the checkin time on Expedia) from 3pm to 4pm (which is their actual check in time). Good luck.