- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Arles Amphitheatre
- 3 min walk
- Fondation Van Gogh
- 3 min walk
- Thermes de Constantin
- 5 min walk
- Avignon (AVN-Caumont)
- 40 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Arles, Hôtel Le Belvedere is in the city center. Arles Amphitheatre and Alyscamps are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Alpilles and Camargue Regional Nature Park.
- Arles Amphitheatre - 3 min walk
- Fondation Van Gogh - 3 min walk
- Thermes de Constantin - 5 min walk
- Theater-Antique - 6 min walk
- Place du Forum - 6 min walk
- Arles Station - 7 min walk
- Avignon (AVN-Caumont) - 40 min drive
About this property
Hôtel Le Belvedere
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 9 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8.5 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Property is also known as
- Belvedere Arles
- Hotel Belvedere Arles
- Hôtel Belvedere Arles
- Hotel Le Belvedere
- Hôtel Le Belvedere Hotel
- Hôtel Le Belvedere Arles
- Hôtel Le Belvedere Hotel Arles
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We had a wonderful week in the Belvedere in a room overlooking the square. The location is great, good breakfast, and helpful and friendly staff. The stair to the top floor was a mission but offset by the view and the air con in the 44C weather. Highly recommend.