- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Queen Astrid Square
- 2 min walk
- Queen Elizabeth Hall
- 2 min walk
- Antwerp Zoo
- 3 min walk
- Antwerp (ANR-Antwerp Intl.)
- 6 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Connected to the convention center and in the city center, Radisson Blu Astrid Hotel, Antwerp is in an area with great airport proximity. Travelers who have shopping on the agenda can visit Antwerp Market Square and Wijnegem Shopping Center, while those looking for another kind of activity may want to check out Port of Antwerp. Check out an event or a game at Lotto Arena, and consider making time for Antwerp Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
4.7/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Walkable (638 reviews)
- Great shopping (380 reviews)
- Good eats (348 reviews)
- Queen Astrid Square - 2 min walk
- Queen Elizabeth Hall - 2 min walk
- De Keyserlei - 2 min walk
- Antwerp Zoo - 3 min walk
- Flemish Opera - 5 min walk
- Antwerp Central Station - 2 min walk
- Antwerp (ANR-Antwerp Intl.) - 6 min drive
- Made in Antwerp – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Radisson Blu Astrid Hotel, Antwerp
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Clean, well located next to the main station and good breakfast