- Galactic Ice
- 5 min drive
- Peoples Natural Gas Field
- 5 min drive
- Holiday Bowl
- 7 min drive
- Altoona, PA (AOO-Blair County)
- 26 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Altoona, Courtyard by Marriott Altoona is connected to the convention center and next to a golf course. Baker Mansion and Horseshoe Curve National Historic Landmark are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Peoples Natural Gas Field and Canoe Creek State Park. Lakemont Park and the Island Waterpark and DelGrosso's Amusement Park are also worth visiting.
- Galactic Ice - 5 min drive
- Peoples Natural Gas Field - 5 min drive
- Holiday Bowl - 7 min drive
- Baker Mansion - 8 min drive
- Horseshoe Curve National Historic Landmark - 17 min drive
- Altoona Transportation Center - 15 min drive
- Altoona, PA (AOO-Blair County) - 26 min drive
- The Bistro – Bistro with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner.
About this property
Courtyard by Marriott Altoona
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
we loved our stay here we had no issues at all. We will be coming back! The pool and hot tub was amazing. The staff was friendly and the hotel is clean, beds comfortable! thank you we loved it!