- Isleta Casino
- 1 min walk
- Hard Rock Casino
- 5 min walk
- Albuquerque, NM (ABQ-Albuquerque Intl. Sunport)
- 10 min drive
- The Pavilion
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Near a metro station, Isleta Resort and Casino is in an area with good airport proximity. Old Town Plaza and Gutierrez-Hubbell House are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Roosevelt Park and Albuquerque Biological Park. Traveling with kids? Consider ABQ BioPark Zoo, or check out an event or a game at Tingley Coliseum.
- Isleta Casino - 1 min walk
- Hard Rock Casino - 5 min walk
- Isleta Amphitheater - 10 min drive
- The Pavilion - 12 min drive
- Albuquerque Dragway - 13 min drive
- Albuquerque Alvarado Transportation Center - 13 min drive
- Albuquerque, NM (ABQ-Albuquerque Intl. Sunport) - 10 min drive
- Tiwa Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Embers Steakhouse – Golf course view steakhouse with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner on select days. Reservations required.
- Chills – Coffee shop offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast daily.
- Triple Sevens Saloon – Bar. Open for happy hour.
About this property
Isleta Resort and Casino
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Everything was great, very friendly and helpful staff, rooms are clean and very good/modern looking, overall i would say 9.5/10 points Only 2 complaints 1. No choices of food after hours, restaurans are closed and room service not available and no one is allowed to deliver ar the resort so there is no available food after hours 2. Room was clean but i did notice a couple spots in bathroom that appear to be mold, im pretty sure cleaning lady would not notice since is high up on top of door but im kinda tall and was able to notice