Hyatt Key West Resort and Spa5 stars
- Outdoor pool
Hyatt Key West Resort and Spa Rooms
- Deluxe Guest Room
- Gaze out at our sparkling pool and lush gardens from your private furnished balcony at our Old Town Key West accommodations. With bright colors and clean lines creating an inviting, contemporary space, our 460 square foot guestrooms include a signature Hyatt Grand Bed, fitted with luxurious linens over a plush pillow-top mattress. Stylish, functional furnishings include a small cooler, flat screen TV, iHome stereo with iPod docking station, in-room safe and work desk with enhanced lighting where you can take advantage of Wi-Fi high-speed Internet access as well as an ISDN telephone equipped with voicemail. Pamper yourself in a deluxe bathroom with exclusive bath products, and then snuggle up in one of our cozy robes. You'll feel like royalty at our luxurious Key West Florida accommodations.
- Partial Gulf View
- Take in picture postcard views of the Gulf of Mexico from your private furnished balcony at our Old Town Key West accommodations. With bright colors and clean lines creating an inviting, contemporary space, our 460 square foot guestrooms include a King signature Hyatt Grand Bed, fitted with luxurious linens over a plush pillow-top mattress. Stylish, functional furnishings include a small cooler, flat screen TV, iHome stereo with iPod docking station, in-room safe and work desk with enhanced lighting where you can take advantage of Wi-Fi high-speed Internet access as well as an ISDN telephone equipped with voicemail. Pamper yourself in a deluxe bathroom with exclusive bath products, and then snuggle up in one of our cozy robes and relax in your room's comfortable sitting area. You'll feel like royalty at our Key West Florida accommodations.
Downtown luxury hotel with spa, water sports and event space
The Hyatt Key West Resort and Spa underwent a $10-million-dollar renovation, which included updates to all 118 guestrooms. The resort reflects old-world flair combined with modern amenities, along with impeccable service and a premier location on Front Street near Mallory Square. Hyatt Key West Resort and Spa guests can step out the front door to find sunset sails, fishing charters and the world-famous attractions of the Key West waterfront and historic district.
- Downtown location steps away from Mallory Square and Duval Street
- Jala Spa offers massage, facial and full-body treatments
- Wireless Internet access throughout the hotel (fees apply)
All 118 renovated guestrooms at the Hyatt Key West Resort and Spa undergo Hyatt's signature Respire hypoallergenic cleaning process to reduce airborne particles and ensure the utmost cleanliness of all fabrics and surfaces. Rooms have either single king beds or pairs of double beds fitted with luxurious linens and plush pillow-top mattresses. Guests can relax on private furnished balconies with pool and ocean views. In-room amenities include mini refrigerators, flat screen TVs, iHome stereos with iPod docking stations, in-room safes, work desks and Wi-Fi access (fees apply).
For meals, Hyatt Key West Resort and Spa guests indulge in gourmet plates at the SHOR American Seafood Grill, or lighter fare and cocktails at the Blue Mojito Pool Bar and Grill. The hotel also provides room service and catering.
RecreationThe luxuriously renovated Hyatt Key West Resort and Spa offers immaculate amenities at the heart of Key West's historic district. Guests craving to be pampered book massages, facial or body treatments at Jala Spa, while adventure seekers can find a host of water sports, including scuba diving, Jet Skis and fishing charters. A fitness center allows guests not to miss a workout. For the ultimate leisure experience, guests flock to the outdoor pool and hot tub overlooking the Gulf of Mexico
- Key West International Airport (4 mi/6.4 km)
- Miami International Airport (159 mi/254.4 km)
- Mallory Square (0.2 mi/0.3 km)
- Sloppy Joe's Bar (0.2 mi/0.3 km)
- Ernest Hemingway Museum (1 mi/1.6 km)
- Fort Zachary Taylor (1.3 mi/2.1 km)
- Business center
- Flexible indoor/outdoor meeting spaces
Policies and fees
- Valet parking fee is $15.00 per night; self parking is already included in the resort fee
- There will be Resort Fee of $20 plus tax per room, per night. The fee covers the following items: High Speed wireless Internet access in the guest room, local telephone calls, 800/888 telephone surcharges, incoming faxes, complimentary self-parking, in-room bottled water, and Stay Fit 24 hour access.
This is not a comprehensive list of fees. Any amounts listed above may not include taxes and are subject to change.
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
- Outdoor pool
- Pet friendly
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness center or spa
- Room service
- Currency exchange
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
4.3/ 5 Overall score
- Room cleanliness:
- Room comfort:
- Hotel staff:
very good experience food a bit expensive but amenities and activities directly from the hotel was perfect
5/ 5 Reviewer score
Hyatt Key west amazing and wonderful vacation
Hyatt Key west is the best in customer service, and for sure customer satisfaction. We were very impress with the confort and attention by everyone. Yes from the moment we arrive we felt like royalty do the amazing attention from the entire staff. I…