The Eliot Hotel4 stars
- Non Smoking
The Eliot Hotel Rooms
- Non-refubdable Deluxe Guestroom
- Non-refubdable rate/room-Deluxe guestroom with one queen or two double beds. All of our beautifully appointed guestrooms have marble baths, dual line cordless phones, fax machines, high speed internet, mini bars, plush terry bathrobes and slippers
- Deluxe Guestroom
- Deluxe guestrooms with one queen or two double beds. All of our beautifully appointed guestrooms have marble baths, television, dual line cordless phones, wireless internet, plush terry robes, irons and ironing boards, hairdryers, umbrellas and a fully stocked minibar.
- Luxurious One Bedroom Suite
- Luxury one bedroom suite with one queen or two double beds with a sleeper sofa in the living room. The living room is separated from the bedroom by French doors. All of our beautifully appointed one-bedroom suites are decorated in a sophisticated, contemporary style and have marble bathrooms. Each suites contains two televisions, dual line cordless phones, wireless internet, plush terry robes, irons and ironing boards, hairdryers, umbrellas and a fully stocked minibar.
Downtown Boston romantic boutique hotel in Back BayHushed hallways lead to European-inspired suites at The Eliot Hotel in fashionable Back Bay. Steps from the boutiques and restaurants of Newbury Street, bask in the warmth and comfort found in every nook of this traditionally elegant and romantic hotel. Two award-winning restaurants fueled by an acclaimed chef attract locals to this graceful retreat. Guests also enjoy 24-hour room service and a complimentary overnight shoeshine. Walk to Fenway Park, pubs and lobster houses, shopping, mass transit, museums and galleries.
- Top French restaurant and scene-making sashimi bar
- Complimentary access to Boston Sports Club, a full-scale health club with exercise programs and modern equipment
- Steps from Newbury Street shopping, Copley Square and the best in Boston art
- Most rooms are one-bedroom suites
RoomsDesigner touches fill 79 spacious luxury suites and 16 deluxe guest rooms at The Eliot Hotel. Step into a contemporary European atmosphere and a swirl of rich schemes that vary by room, from cream and brown toiles in crisp linen to soft silks with pops of cool blue. Glamorous yet refined, all beautifully appointed interiors include down comforters, designer throws, mini bars and marble baths with bathrobes and slippers. Fax machines and Wi-Fi (fees apply) please business travelers. In the suites, French doors join the living room to the bedroom with a television in both rooms. Indulge in 24-hour room service after the nightly turn down.
FeaturesOverlooking tree-lined Commonwealth Avenue, The Eliot Hotel sits on what some have called "one of the most beautiful boulevards in America." Among the amenities, find in-room umbrellas, complimentary newspapers and a free pass to Boston Sports Club. Pet sitting, baby sitting and valet parking are available at this boutique Boston hotel.
DiningThe hip and hot sashimi bar Uni at The Eliot Hotel has made a name for itself with inventive Japanese fusion cuisine. Exotic Far East dishes and artful plates of raw fish pair with an exciting sake list. The Eliot Hotel's other dining gem, Clio takes French food and service to an exquisite level in an atmosphere reminiscent of a 1920s Parisian supper club. Heralded chef Ken Oringer heads up both Boston restaurant venues.
- Boston Logan International Airport (16.8 mi/27 km)
- T.F. Green Airport (53.8 mi/86.5 km)
- Manchester-Boston Regional Airport (59.7 mi/96 km)
- Walk to nearby MBTA station serving downtown Boston
- Fenway Park (0.6 mi/1 km)
- Museum of Fine Arts (0.7 mi/1.1 km)
- Boston Public Gardens (1 mi/1.6 km)
- Boston Convention Center (2.6 mi/4.1 km)
- Harvard Square (2.9 mi/4.7 km)
- In-room Wi-Fi Internet access (fees apply)
- Business center with printer
- Two elegant meeting rooms host up to 22 people, plus a large private dining room
- Uni Sashimi Bar
- Best Seafood, Boston Magazine. Our sleek, stylish Uni Sashimi Bar offers innovative Japanese dishes in a hip, casual neighborhood setting.
- Clio Restaurant
- Clio Restaurant has been named "One of America's 50 Best Hotel Restaurants" by Food and Wine and has received the highest food rating by Zagat's Guide for Boston. James Beard award-winning Chef Ken Oringer creates sophisticated, creative French cuisine using the freshest ingredients available each day.
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
- Non Smoking
- Non Smoking
- Pet friendly
- Fitness center or spa
- Room service
- Business center
- Conference facilities
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
4.3/ 5 Overall score
- Room cleanliness:
- Room comfort:
- Hotel staff:
Terrific location made for a memorable wedding anniversary get-away. Terrific restaurants are all around and in the hotel. Staff is first class and very accomadating. Suites are comfortable and very clean. We will return.
5/ 5 Reviewer score
Perfect five night stay
Arrived in Boston on red eye, tired and in need of sleep. The Eliot had a room ready for us to check in at 10:30 a.m. We were upgraded from a basic room to a lovely suite. Location perfect for our Hynes convention center 4 day meeting, just a few mi…