Tornabuoni Beacci Hotel Florence4 stars
- Airport shuttle
Tornabuoni Beacci Hotel Florence Rooms
- Superior Double/Twin
- Medium size and luminous room with a beautiful view over the rooftops of Florence, has private bathroom (shower or bathtub), individual heat and A/C, TV, mini bar,free wi fi, safe and direct phone.
- Junior Suite
- Very Spacious room with view of the main monuments and florentine hills, has private bathroom (shower or bathtub), individual heat and A/C, TV, mini bar,free wi fi, safe and direct phone.
- Reflect the history of the building with an elegant florentine style. With living room and large bedroom, has private bathroom (some with 2 bathrooms, shower or bathtub), individual heat and A/C, TV, mini bar,free wi fi, safe and direct phone.
- Standard Double/ Twin
- Small size Room with separate beds or quen bed has private bathroom (shower or bathtub), individual heat and A/C, TV, mini bar, safe and direct phone.
- Deluxe Double/Twin
- Spacious and luminous room with great elegance and simplicity has private bathroom (shower or bathtub), individual heat and A/C, TV, mini bar,free wi fi, safe and direct phone.
- Small size room with single bed or french bed,has private bathroom (shower or bathtub), individual heat and A/C, TV, mini bar,free wi fi, safe and direct phone.
Opulent guest rooms steps from the Ponte VecchioHotel Tornabuoni Beacci has a prime location on the elegant Via de Tornabuoni, one of the best shopping streets in Florence. The hotel is also steps from the Ponte Vecchio, Uffizi Gallery and other top attractions. There is an air of quiet sophistication throughout the hotel, and one of the highlights is the leafy roof garden where guests can sip cocktails, dine alfresco or simply enjoy the exquisite views over the city. Guests find antique furnishings throughout the Hotel Tornabuoni Beacci, and the heirloom tapestries in the reading room.
3 Reasons to Stay:
- Ideally situated in two Renaissance palazzos, in the heart of the artistic and historic city center
- Just minutes away from top Florentine attractions and monuments, including the Basilica di Santa Maria del Fiore
- Exquisitely decorated accommodations, each with a unique ambience that reflects the cultural surroundings
Hotel Tornabuoni Beacci RoomsThe charming guest rooms and suites at Hotel Tornabuoni Beacci are one of the highlights of the hotel, and make incredibly special places to stay on any kind of break. Each one is individually decorated with great attention to detail, and provides a unique atmosphere with strong flavors of Florentine history and culture. Look out for sumptuous sweeping curtains, parquet flooring and large painted frescoes. Soft lighting is by a mixture of heirloom lamps and stylish Murano wall lights, and the furnishings include a variety of 17th, 18th and 19th century antiques. Each of the accommodations at the Hotel Tornabuoni Beacci provides a unique place to stay in this fascinating city, and is the perfect place to come back to after a day spent visiting the art galleries and exploring the culture of the district.
Things to Do:
- Uffizi Gallery (0.3 mi/0.5 km)
- Ponte Vecchio (0.3 mi/0.5 km)
- Basilica di Santa Maria del Fiore (0.4 mi/0.7 km)
- Giotto's Tower (0.4 mi/0.7 km)
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
- Airport shuttle
- Pet friendly
- Room service
- Laundry service
- Childcare Service
- In-Room Safe
- Tour desk
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Conference facilities
- Doctor on call
- Airport shuttle
4/ 5 Overall score
- Room cleanliness:
- Room comfort:
- Hotel staff:
Great hotel in two former Renaissance palaces on one of Florence's premier shopping streets a half block from the Arne River and convenient walk to all the major attractions in the city center. Breakfast was fabulous! Our room on fifth floor was not…
4/ 5 Reviewer score
Very nice hotel with such Florence quaintness. Central location, and a very helpful staff. A good experience overall. The breakfast was a great bonus.