CheapTickets.com Volunteer Vacations Savings Program
Calling all charities, universities, churches and non-profit organizations planning a group volunteer vacation and seeking assistance with travel costs. CheapTickets.com Volunteer Vacations Savings Program provides discounts on travel, booked through CheapTickets.com, for organizations planning group volunteer vacations. All reputable non-profit organizations are eligible to apply to receive savings on flight plus hotel travel packages.
To qualify for the CheapTickets Volunteer Savings Program, groups must meet the following criteria:
- Contain 10 or more travelers
- Book hotel plus flight packages for the volunteer vacation on CheapTickets.com
- Provide documentation that your organization is a qualified non-profit organization, e.g., 501c3 paperwork, tax exemption status letter
- Present a letter from the organization for which you will be volunteering, e.g., United Way, stating that your group will be participating in a volunteer vacation and describing the volunteer activities
To apply for the CheapTickets Volunteer Vacations Savings Program, groups should send an email request to email@example.com. The email must include the following information:
- Your organizationís name, e.g. church group, university, etc.
- Number of people traveling
- Dates and location of travel
- Organization associated with volunteer opportunity, e.g. United Way, Chicago Cares
Applications will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis and savings offered will be at CheapTickets' sole discretion.