Boutique luxury with flexible meeting spaces within minutes of Union Square
Occupying a beautifully restored 17-story Spanish revival building in the heart of San Francisco, the Serrano Hotel is both fun and sophisticated. The decor displays a healthy dose of whimsy, as the lobby and rooms incorporate vibrant colors and exotic Spanish and Morrocan accents. The on-site restaurant, Jasper's Corner Tap & Kitchen, serves upscale tavern-inspired fare in a hip and modern space. Serrano also offers 3,000 square feet of flexible and stylish meeting space.
- Union Square and Theater District offer unparalleled shopping and culture
- Upscale tavern-inspired fare at Jasper's Corner Tap & Kitchen, the on-site eatery
Oversized beds, high ceilings and colorful accents characterize just about all of the Serrano's 236 rooms, 19 of which are suites. Accommodations come standard with cordless phones, iPod docking stations, fully stocked mini bar and laptop-sized safes. The special "Wicked Suite" features photos of characters from the show "Wicked" and was designed in purple and green. Overnight shoeshines are complimentary. Wi-Fi and high-speed Internet access is available in all rooms (fees apply). Pets welcome (fees apply).
The Serrano owns a library of board games for guests to use in the lobby. Upon request, games are delivered to rooms.
The 24-hour on-site fitness center is complimentary. The hotel also offers complimentary lobby coffee and newspaper service and provides complimentary limousine service to the Financial District on weekday mornings (when available).
Valet and self parking are available (fees apply).
Don't miss Jasper's Corner Tap & Kitchen, the adjacent (but hotel-operated) restaurant which offers a great menu of upscale tavern-inspired fare and an extensive beer selection.
- San Francisco International Airport (45 minutes)
- Oakland International Airport (40 minutes)
- Cable car stops (5 minutes walking)
- BART (6 minutes walking)
- MUNI bus (5 minutes walking)
- Union Square
- Theater District
- Moscone Convention Center
- AT&T Park
- 24-hour business center
- 3,000 square feet of meeting space in seven flexible rooms
- NOTE: The hotel charges an urban fee of $22 USD per night upon check-in. The fee includes the following: daily newspaper, daily morning coffee service in the lobby from 6 AM to 10 AM, car service to the Financial District from Monday to Friday, 7 AM to 9 AM, local calls and hotel-wide Wi-Fi access. Please be advised that tips and gratuities are not included as requested by the hotel.
Recommendations for you
Customers who viewed Serrano Hotel Union Square also booked these hotels.
San Francisco International Airport, (SFO), 14.00, MI, N; Oakland International Airport, (OAK), 20.00, MI, NW; San Jose International Airport, (SJC), 47.00, MI, N;
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use. All information has been provided by this hotel and not by CheapTickets