It was fun. Surf town and you have to rent a car to get anywhere from this hotel. Staff is nice and...
See full review
- Jan 10, 2010
Rincon has been a favorite of adventurous travelers for years... It's an easy two-hour drive from San Juan and offers a unique Caribbean vacation that keeps guests coming back to Rincon year after year. With more and more flights to our nearby airport in Aguadilla (BQN) - Rincon is even easier to reach with flights on major US airlines bringing you within a 20-minute drive of Rincon's famous Route 413 when you need a Caribbean get-away for sun, surf and relaxation.
The Lazy Parrot Inn is right in the middle of everything Rincon has to offer - one of the only hotels that is actually located right on Route 413 - 'The Road to Happiness' that runs above some of the most famous beaches in Puerto Rico and the Caribbean. The Lazy Parrot Inn caters to beachgoers, SCUBA divers, surfers and all who wish to experience the flora, fauna & historical sites of western Puerto Rico's 'Porta del Sol' resort area.
We're just a 3 minute drive (1/2 mile) to the beach. We're less than 1 mile to the Rincon lighthouse and the winter surfing at Marias Beach & Domes Beach along Rincon's 'Sunset Coast'. In the summer, Steps snorkeling beach is just another half mile away at the new Tres Marias Marine Reserve.
We're close to everything - is not on the beach - but we're only a short drive from the small town of Rincon and Rincon's beaches which are famous for SCUBA diving and Surfing, El Faro Lighthouse, great surfing beaches, whale watching (January - March), deep sea fishing, scuba diving, kayaks, snorkeling and all water sports.
Our comfortable accommodations include air conditioning, Cable TV, mini-refrigerator, private bath with shower and daily maid service. Most US-based cell phones work fine from your room. Our friendly staff has been welcoming beach lovers, surfers, divers, families, honeymoons and adventurous travelers from Puerto Rico, the Caribbean and all over the world for more than 15 years.
Lazy Parrot Rooms
- Standard Double
- Standard Double room includes 2 double beds, air conditioning, cable TV, mini-refrigerator, private bath with shower and daily maid service.
- Standard Queen
- Standard Queen room includes 1 queen bed, air conditioning, cable TV, mini-refrigerator, private bath with shower and daily maid service.
- Free parking
- Free parking
- Accessible Rooms/Facilities
- Area served
- Rincon, Mayaguez, Anasco, Aguada, Aguadilla, Isabela, Cabo Rojo.
- Nearby airports
- San Juan International Airport(SJU) - Estimated driving distance is 91 miles. Aguadilla Airport (BQN) - Estimated driving distance 17 miles.
- Area description
- Rincon is a beautiful and peaceful small town with a laid back Caribbean attitude...
Beautiful Beaches and Green Natural Scenery are just minutes from The Lazy Parrot Inn.
Nearby attractions: Mayaguez Zoo, Maricao Forrest, Boqueron Beach, Cabo Rojo Lighthouse, La Parguera Phosphorescent Bay, Guanica Forest, Hacienda Buena Vista Coffee Plantation, Ponce Firehouse, Museum of Art & Trolley Tour.
- Mi Familias Pizzeria
- Our new Rum Shack Restaurant @ The Lazy Parrot serves lighter meals. Relax by the pool and enjoy our brick oven pizza, salads and bar-food favorites w/ a wide variety of tropical drink specials. Open for Lunch and Dinner poolside.
- Francisco's Local Cuisine
- The Lazy Parrot Inn has been home to some of Rincon's favorite restaurants for years.
Our new restaurant, Francisco's now serves creative Caribbean-Puerto Rican cuisine that combines seasonal local ingredients with authentic cultural dishes.
Enjoy our new menu in a tropical open-air or garden setting or just sip on our famous Bailey's Banana Daiquiris at The Seaglass Bar. Open for Breakfast & Dinner, casual attire.
- 1:00 PM
- 12:00 PM
Terms and conditions
Rates quoted in currencies other than the hotel's base currency are subject to the rate of the international exchange. Rate may change throughout stay. Rate may reflect average nightly rate. Extra charges may apply. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use. All information has been provided by this hotel and not by CheapTickets
Guest Reviews (1)
Ratings and reviews for Lazy Parrot
- All travelers (1) 4 / 5
- Friends (1) 4 / 5
- Hotel staff:
It was fun. Surf town and you have to rent a car to get anywhere from this hotel. Staff is nice and stay was fine. I recommend it.
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff: