The island of Jamaica is an interesting fusion of cultures from Middle Eastern, European, African and Asian ethnicities. With its consistent climate throughout the year and scenic landscape and beaches, Jamaica remains a hot location for tourists. Jamaican hotels are made to cater for those who prefer guest houses, villas, hotels as well as bed and breakfasts. One such hotel in Jamaica is Blue Harbor at Sewell Avenue, situated on a heritage-rich hillside and overlooking the country's bay.
Jamaica Quick Picks & Tips
Visit Jamaica during the months of December and June to have a look at the vast species of birds, more than 252 varieties to date, at Ecclesdown Road and Hardwar Gap, one of the top few locations in Jamaica.
Bushbar at Port Antonio has a good spin of Jamaican rum punches, music and meals to whet your appetite. Awesome dishes for you to try include the mungo stew and banana pancakes.
The best clubs are available here, visit Margaritaville at Montego Bay, which operates as a dining cafe and sports bar during the day and a full-fledged club in the evening. The club consists of three levels and is nestled across a cliff facing the Caribbean seas.
Jamaica has a beautiful beach and waterfalls for those who enjoy idling by the waters during the day. Visit Reach Falls of Point Antonio and Doctor's Cave Beach at Montego Bay, and you will surely not be disappointed with the views and atmosphere.
Golfers can try out the Cinnamon Hill Golf Club at Montego Bay that has 18 holes of alluring play.
- Iberostar Rose Hall Beach All Inclusive
- Iberostar Rose Hall Suites All Inclusive
- Riu Palace Jamaica Adults Only - All Inclusive
- Secrets St. James Montego Bay - Adults Only Unlimited Luxury All Inclusive
- Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica All Inclusive
- Riu Montego Bay - All Inclusive
- Riu Palace Tropical Bay All Inclusive
- Riu Negril All Inclusive
- Riu Ocho Rios All Inclusive
- Iberostar Grand Rose Hall Adults Only All Inclusive